Providing you with better and more effective service
You provide important information about yourself to a variety of businesses and organizations. The same is true when you do business with our financial institution. You're asked to provide us with certain personal information that helps us give you better service and complete your transactions more effectively.
We work diligently to safeguard the information you give to us and we adhere to Gramm-Leach Bliley Act guidelines. In fact, we have developed policies to ensure your confidentiality and maintain your confidence in our institution. For this reason, we ask that you please read the following information carefully.
Sharing personal information
Financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business, and they get to choose how they share. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
- Everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. CB&T does share information and the patron can not limit this sharing.
- Marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you. CB&T does share information and the patron can not limit this sharing.
We do not share information for:
- joint marketing with other financial companies
- our affiliates' everyday business purposes — information about your transactions and experiences OR information about your creditworthiness
- our affiliates and non-affiliates to market to you